Second Harvest Food Bank
College is hard. Getting food does not have to be.
Distributions take place every Tuesday.
Time: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location: Parking Lot A
Open to all Mission College students and community members who live in the Santa Clara Valley. To support the health and safety of others, if you are not feeling or are sick please send a friend or family member to pick up your groceries.
Drive-thru or walk-up stations are available.
- This is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please be mindful of the line waiting time.
- Please bring your own grocery bags to carry food items, they will not be provided on-site.
- We recommend insulated bags for perishable items.
- Only one member per household per day.
- You will be required to sign in with your name, phone number, and family size.
- This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Need more food on another day? Please visit the Second Harvest website.
Other Types of Assistance
Mission offers a number of services for students in need, see our Mission Cares page for details.
If you are interested in learning more about these programs, please fill out this form to have a Second Harvest representative contact you. The team can help you:
- Find community food assistance resources inclusive of any specific needs that you or your household may have (i.e. if you're an International Student and need access to non-government-funded resources, or if you need deliveries because you're immunocompromised, or if you don't have a car, etc.).
- Fill out your CalFresh application. They will walk you through the process and help you fill out each question to avoid errors on the application (it can be complicated!) to better ensure that you will be eligible for the program.
Staff, students, friends or family that would like to volunteer can sign up directly with Second Harvest.