Associate Degrees for Transfer at Mission College
To earn an Associate Degree for Transfer, students must:
- Complete the major requirements with a grade of C (or P) or better
- Complete a minimum of 60 CSU-transferable semester units with a grade point average of at least 2.0;
- Certify completion of either California State University General Education-Breadth (CSU GE-B) or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum for CSU (CSU IGETC). Biology AS-T majors should follow the CSU GE-B or IGETC CSU for STEM requirements.
Please note: Completing courses that satisfy CSU's U.S. History, Constitution and American Ideals requirement prior to transfer is highly recommended.
Refer to the Mission College Catalog for all program and course details.
Associate Degrees for Transfer
- Administration of Justice AS-T
- Anthropology AA-T
- Art History AA-T
- Biology AS-T
- Business Administration 2.0 AS-T (effective Fall 2021)
- Communication Studies AA-T
- Early Childhood Education AS-T
- Economics AA-T
- English AA-T
- History AA-T
- Kinesiology AA-T
- Mathematics AS-T
- Nutrition and Dietetics AS-T
- Physics AS-T
- Political Science AA-T
- Psychology AA-T
- Social Justice Studies AA-T
- Sociology AA-T
- Spanish AA-T
- Studio Arts AA-T
For the graduation application and deadlines, visit Graduate.MissionCollege.edu.