Phone: (408) 855-5211
Office Location: GC-217
Department: Business, Technology, and Kinesiology
- EdD in Educational Leadership (In progress), San Jose State University
- Master of Arts in History, San Jose State University
- Master of Arts in Women's History, Sarah Lawrence College
- Bachelor of Arts in English with a minor in Women's Studies, San Jose State University
- Associate of Arts in General Education, San Jose City College
"Women in the Chicano Movement: Grassroots Activism in San Jose," Chicana Latina Studies: the journal of Mujeres Activas en Letras y Cambio Social 12, no. 1 (Fall 2012): 114-152.
"Mexicans in San Jose," co-authored with Arturo Villarreal, Arcadia Publishing, 2009.
I am committed to community cultural wealth, equity, and social justice.
"I been a worker all my life. I know how to handle a man's job like a man and I'm not ashamed to say it. I'm American citizen, and I'm talking for justice." - Maria Moreno